Sunday, January 13, 2013

Addicted to Subway Surf !



Hey guys... Do you know about this games called Subway Surf? Coz right now me and my hubs kinda addicted to it.. Whenever we free, we will play this spectacular games.. How I know about this games? Hmm..I think it's about a week or 2 I was like checking my "App Store" for "Top Chart" (u can say that I'm kinda bored that time.. So, that's why I've been checking on the App Store) LOL.. So, I found this game, thought wanna give it a try, well, I'm bored right that time ;b then I ask my hubs to try the game and he asked me, "what game is that?"... as soon as his tried... he downloaded the game and now we Are Addicted to it !! :b


Her name is Tricky ! :D

You can choose your character here.. ;)


Run From the Police !! And collect as many coins as you can ! ;)



If you wearing this shoe, you can jump higher ! ;b


I'm trying to beat my Bestfriend ! :b and I did ! Sorry Hun ! :*

As you can see from the picture above.. She can run, running on top of the train, roll under the barrier, she can surf and that's the trick though ! If you're surfing and you run into the train or barrier you will still alive but if you're not surfing then game overrrr ! :b

Yeahhhh.. I'm top 6 ! It's really hard to beat this top 5 ! But hey.. I have a lot of time to beat your arse ! Watch out guys ;D owhh.. And as you can see my hubs right behind me ! Owhhh.. Godddd.. :b
Overall ! I give 10 star to this games ! Love it ! There is a lot more awesome stuff that happen in that game... you guys should try it to find out more ! It's fun !!! :D

No comments: