Friday, January 4, 2013

H&M !!! 😯

Well.. Well.. Well..! How are you doing beautiful? Ihik~ soo.. This entry I would like to share with you guys my shopping trip at H&M last time (I used last time because I couldn't remember when actually) LOL !


PIC FROM GOOGLE ! ;b


So.. Before I got myself to H&M Store, I'd been to Sephora Starhill.. I thought I wanna get my eyebrow kit.. So, I mingle2 around looking for a good eyebrow kit.. I thought I wanna buy E.L.F eyebrow kit but they don't carry E.L.F ! So sad coz I thought that's a good eyebrow kit ! But then I saw Makeup Forever ! Owhhh.. I didn't know that they carry Makeup Forever !! So, I tried their eyebrow kit.. It came in a tube, very small tube like watercolor or tooth paste something like that .. And I don't really like it and it's quite expensive though..it's Rm154 something.. But not so bad either.. Hmm.. But for me to buy something quite expensive and just gonna wear it on the island? No thank you.. Better look for cheap one.. LOL


PIC FROM GOOGLE..

PIC FROM GOOLE..

PIC FROM GOOLE..


So.. I tried another eyebrow kit from Banefit.. Hmm.. It's more like eyeshadow kind of thing.. And I think it looks more natural.. I think.. LOL.. And it cost about Rm119.. Me? Ermmmm.. NO ! LOL :b


PIC FROM GOOGLE..


Then i straight away shoot to The Body Shop Pavilion to get my face cotton for toner.. ;) then.. I start shopping for my little Princess Jelita Dhiya Amani's birthday present.. I shopped at Kidstyle Pavilion for the present.. Then I hurried up to H&M store.. When I came in.. It's look like nothing really caught my eye.. Doesn't look good at all.. Everything just lame and dull.. Then I realize that they got 2 floor for ladies department.. So, I shoot upstairs.. As I look and look and look.. Owhhh.. Everything seems like they're gonna be hang in my closet already.. Demn !  Then I end up buying all of this.. Fiewwww~ LOL


 PIC FROM GOOGLE..

PIC FROM GOOGLE..

sorry coz i don't have a picture of my little niece with the whole set of it.. :(  so, thought i took pic from google that look almost the same with the set that i bought could help how it suppose to look like.. :b very cute because of the rainbow color.. very cheerful don't you think? :D








Satisfaction.. XX

No comments: