Sunday, March 17, 2013

Phuket Day 3 Dinner !

We had our dinner tonight at The Kitchen restaurant, this restaurant located in the middle of Patong town.. Husband wanted to try their western cuisine ! So, we chose this place. ;)













Chicken Satay..



Siu Mai..



Beef Burger..



Electronic Cigarette



Vapor.. :b



The busiest restaurant ever !



See ! They willing to queue here.. Crazy ! LOL



Before going back to the hotel, stopped here for mani-pedi ! Hikhik



My manicurist ! ;)



Tadaaaaa... LOL.. Well, Phuket is crowded and so are my feet ! Hahahhaa...



Then give a try on their famous Banana Pancake ! Indeed delicious ! Mine is banana chocolate ! Love it !



We are here ! :b



Okayyy.. Seriously that is the biggest fish that I ever seen in my entire life for real ! I don't think people will eat it as the bigger the fish, the tougher their meat will be !



Okay, I am shocked ! Open facial ??! Really???! LOL.. "Perak sekejap"



Another mall !



Happening night life ! :D 
will update more soon !


No comments: