Thursday, April 18, 2013

Similan Island No 7

Let's check it out the very last island for this trip !


They said this rock look's like Donald Duck, but I think it also look like a shoe ! Hikhik


And they said this rock happen to stick like this after the Tsunami ! It doesn't collapse ! Hmmm.. :/


I'm just sooooo happy that hubby chose to come here ! This trip ! It was awesome !




Seriously, this fish is everywhere ! And they all love taking picture ! LOL..


We straight away go for snorkeling ! See that? A lot of fish ! And they are big ! And I'm scared ! I tot they might eat me like piranha ! LOL..










Aikk ??!$& LOL








He's soooo happy ! My happy man ! ;D


We're on our way to the sail rock !






It's really demn beautiful from up here !





Our guide's name is Music and her man ! ;)




I took this picture from the boat ! And see how clear the water is until can see that fish ! Very beautiful island ! MUST go !


Bye Similan ! It was awesome !


Thank you Music for your excellent guide ! Hope to see you again for Tachai Island Trip ! One day ! ;)



No comments: